speedy

Speedy's RBK Edge Template

SVG to

richard.martel2@videotron.ca

Thanks

To everyone who gave me your E-Mail, and asked for a .SVG file, you now recieved one. I just sent it out, hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your interest.

Thanks man. I can't wait to start playing with these.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Drew, thanks for including me in the email.... but my mail program isn't handling it well at all.... looks like HTML code.....

Is there a way for you to place the file in a folder and email me the folder? Maybe that will prevent it from getting all jacked up.

Sorry about that.... very strange....

thanks speedy, great work! What's with the long horizontal lines for the nhl logo, and how can i get rid of the lines but keep the logo?

thanks speedy, great work! What's with the long horizontal lines for the nhl logo, and how can i get rid of the lines but keep the logo?

Horizontal lines? Where? I don't quite get what you're saying...

Horizontal lines? Where? I don't quite get what you're saying...

yeah, they come up with the nhl logo, theres layers for the stuff that makes it look 3D

80867645zb6.png

I asked for the svg awhile back in the thread, still haven't gotten it.

nick@wa-designs.net

Got bored, kind of whipped this up in 15 minutes since I've had a few requests for a paint friendly template... I won't be putting anymore work into the paint version, so whoever is good with that particular program, feel free to take it a modify it to make it look cleaner.

hockey.png

Looks good, I just wish it had seams on it like the other ones.