Will the Titans wear their alternate pants

Blue Falcon

At this point, wouldn't the Titans' white pants be considered the "alternate" or "tertiary" set, given how infrequently they've been worn this season?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

There are no such things as "alternate pants".

Prior to 2002, that was true. That was the year Monochrome Madness began. In 2003 the Browns became the first team to have THREE sets of pants besides the Broncos: two white sets, and orange. Since then, three teams now have three sets of pants: Titans, Texans, and Rams.

They can wear whatever pants they want in the playoffs (or any time during the season).

I hope that doesn't mean my Steelers are going to wear pink pants tomorrow! ^_^

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Don't the Falcons have three pants (two whites that pair with the piping. One has a larger red stripe by the knee to go with the red jersey and the other a larger black to go with the white and black jersey)?

Also, I think the way the NFL rule reads, you can wear your alt twice and most teams do that already to fill their quota. The '94 49ers got that petition, I believe, because of the NFL '94 throwbacks and how frequent they were used. I doubt it would be granted today.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived