TWolves Identity Package

HarperK

I had started this long long ago, but now i have revisited it and am planning to go further with an entire identity update/upgrade...Here's all i have finished as of this moment, the main logo...

FinalTWolves-2.png

C+C

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I had started this long long ago, but now i have revisited it and am planning to go further with an entire identity update/upgrade...Here's all i have finished as of this moment, the main logo...

FinalTWolves-2.png

C+C

how long ago, 1988?

jongarlanduj6.jpg

FinalTWolves-2.png

C+C

Wow. I like this a lot. I've never liked anything about there current look except the pine trees on the court and sleeves/collar. Great update of their old logo. Just lose the foggy effect on the edges and it's perfect!

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. That's beautiful. Although obviously its incredibly similar to the retro one, it still looks weirdly modern. I think its the amazing wordmark you came up with. Couple that with some nice jerseys, and I think you really have something here. I'd love to see a full jersey set. The only worry I have is that using a retro logo would lend itself to jerseys that are also very traditional. While traditional is good, don't make it simple to a fault. Going back to an old logo is one thing, but, you can't just bring back the old uniforms.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

The logo is an awesome update of their original logo, which I still miss. The wordmark is awesome too. Well done. Just lose the fog.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Where the hell have YOU been at, cat???

I'm liking this thing here. For real.

The jagged edges of the logo lend themselves perfectly to a "wild" feel", and, looked at one way, actually simulate the jagged edges of (a silhouette of) trees in a forest...perfect for a team called "Timberwolves". Very nice and clean. As others have said, the foggy effects aren't needed here; this thing would pop enough on its own. As for the wordmark, if that is a start, then it is a VERY good one. I can't help but to think it may be missing a little something, but I just can't really identify it right now. But either way it go, this is a VERY SOLID concept here.

Now where them damn uniforms at homeboy???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Not a fan.

You've done a fantastic job with the execution (which you always do with your concepts), but this isn't an upgrade in my opinion. The fog effect clutters the logo and makes it lose its sharpness. While your version is better than the original logo, I still prefer the overall design of their current set.

As I'm writing this it is growing on me, but it isn't a slam dunk.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I can't argue against the logo, as I've always been a fan of the old T-Wolves' look. Like many have said, lose the glow/fog. The wordmark's on its way, but I'm not entirely sold on it at ths point. It just seems like it's missing something, although I'm not sure what exactly. I'm leaning towards a green outline, or maybe even a simple shadow effect similar to what the Pistons, Magic, or Jazz do. Lookin' forward to uniforms or alternates....I'm diggin' what I'm seeing here.

Archived