Minnesota Wild

Krona

I like it!

Maybe try using the 'W' they currently have in their 'Wild' script and turn that upside down to make 'MW' using that? Maybe it'll look a bit more 'wild'.

The W on the bottom looks off - maybe because it's a different size?

Other than that, it's awesome.

duck_sig.jpg

I like it, a lot. However, the font your using for the M and W just doesn't seem to tie in well with their current logos. Like someone said earlier maybe try using the W they have now, or pick a better font that ties well with the current logos.

Great job on this, well thought out. Great job.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

It looks really good, but I can't help but see this as a Basketball logo rather than hockey.

I totally agree. I really like this logo but it just doesn't say hockey the way that their current logo does. Its more basketballish.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

It looks really good, but I can't help but see this as a Basketball logo rather than hockey.

I totally agree. I really like this logo but it just doesn't say hockey the way that their current logo does. Its more basketballish.

With exception of literally saying "hockey", how does this say hockey more than arena football?

Wildalt.gif

I'll mix up the font, but would rather not use this one, since it was what i was trying to escape in the first place. It was dated when it was released and even more today. it belongs on weightlifting pants, not a hockey uniform.

I don't really see a hockey logo in that one either.

I think that I see a basketball logo because the MW looks like a Mid-Court Logo. Also, the shooting star curves like the lines of a basketball. At least, that's what I see

the star has been bugging me a little bit, something just looks a little off... don't know what its is though. I don't get the whole basketball comment, but I think since then linear portions of the star form a compass/directional arrow it would be interesting to see it point upward (for north)....

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

***UPDATE***

I used a different combination of colors, closer to what they have on the shoulder patch now.

Minnesota-Alt2.jpg

Oh, definitely, definitely. This is a great piece of design you've got here. Congrats! However I agree with winghaz: try putting the logo on the state of Minnesota.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Nice work. Definitely better than what they have now. I understand why one might look at it as more of a basketball logo, but, I can definitely see it as a shoulder patch of some sort. The Minnesota idea is intriguing, and worth giving a try, but, I happen to really like the circle.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Archived