Winnipeg Blue Bombers

fishheatcats

I got a spiffy new Wacom tablet for my computer for x-mas and I was doodling around on it, came up with this 'B' with some jet exhaust logo, threw it into Illustrator, but couldn't think of a team to use it for. I tried thinking of Baltimore, Barrage, Blazers, and a slew of other "B" things and nothing worked. Then I remembered the Blue Bombers and bingo! Here it is, as usual C&C appreciated!

bombersconceptbz2.gif

Now with the "W"

bombersconcept2se1.gif

Changed the dark blue, lost the light blue, and switched the logos. Mine didn't work well on the sleeves, or really at all with the "W".

I like it alot.

I'd just use blue numbers on the gold jersey, I think that'd look a little better, otherwise it rocks hard.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

You have light blue in the logo, yet none in the jersey. Either ditch the light blue or put some in the jersey.

The uniform design looks great, no problems on that. The logo I think could work, but the current W one is better. Really nice job though!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Woah! How did you draw that with a Wacom tablet?

lol I sketched the B logo on the tablet, then put that into Illustrator and went over it and made it look the way it is. Trust me, it didn't look anything like this when I first sketched it. I may update these with the W logo they've got soon seeing how it's in demand.

You have light blue in the logo, yet none in the jersey. Either ditch the light blue or put some in the jersey.

There actually is some light blue in the jerseys. It's the outline on the helmet stripe and in the double stroke on the numbers, although it is hard to notice. Might add some more in an update.

Uniforms, Good :) . Logo, well.... it could be better ;).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I got a spiffy new Wacom tablet for my computer for x-mas and I was doodling around on it, came up with this 'B' with some jet exhaust logo, threw it into Illustrator, but couldn't think of a team to use it for. I tried thinking of Baltimore, Barrage, Blazers, and a slew of other "B" things and nothing worked. Then I remembered the Blue Bombers and bingo! Here it is, as usual C&C appreciated!

Sorry to go a bit off topic here but what do you think of the tablet? My boss bought me a Wacom Intuos3 A4 Tablet last year but after about a month or so I just went back to using my mouse. He wasn't best impressed after spending a small fortune on it but I found it much easier just to draw using the pen tool and my mouse.

prospects.png

vets.png

Archived