MLB Redesign Project

GetCrunk

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Twins and Angels sets are sharp. I love the color combination for the Twins and I would buy the road hat in a heartbeat.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

1st Concept Ever

Very basic & plain nothing really to talk about. Other than the fact the I brought back the front white pannel hat and the old cartoon bird logo. C&C.

35lgldu.jpg

Kansas City Royals OR Houston Astros

Toronto Blue Jays (Blue), Tampa Bay Rays (Light Blue), Arizona DiamondBacks (Gold)

good luck(:

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

chrisCLEMENT: Very nice first concept man. I'm glad that you're the sort of member who can join one day and in two days produce a nice looking concept and be on your way to earning respect on these boards.

Oh, and kudos for using that ol' bird logo. Best Orioles logo ever. Keep up the good work man.

chrisCLEMENT: Very nice first concept man. I'm glad that you're the sort of member who can join one day and in two days produce a nice looking concept and be on your way to earning respect on these boards.

Oh, and kudos for using that ol' bird logo. Best Orioles logo ever. Keep up the good work man.

I agree, but I sort of prefer the profile Oriole. It's not a great logo, but it looks neat and different on a hat. I always thought the cartoon bird looked like the Chief Wahoo of the animal kingdom.

CardinalsRedesign.png

Remaining Teams:

Baltimore Orioles

Cincinnati Reds

Detroit Tigers

Houston Astros

Kansas City Royals

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Minnesota Twins

New York Mets

Philadelphia Phillies

San Francisco Giants

Washington Nationals

Next Teams:

Baltimore Orioles or New York Mets

ColorsforNext-1.png

Wow, this is my favorite out of all of them, awesome work SHC

baltimoreravens.png

Thanks man. I've been looking at this more and more and I should've made a Baltimore script for the road and ditch that orange alternate. I've always loved the cartoon bird, I'm torn between bringing it back or not. But i just love the way it looks on the white pannel hat.

teams.gif

Thanks man. I've been looking at this more and more and I should've made a Baltimore script for the road and ditch that orange alternate. I've always loved the cartoon bird, I'm torn between bringing it back or not. But i just love the way it looks on the white pannel hat.

No problem. I think it looks good, the Cards only use one script for home and away, and they (in my opinion) have the best looking jersey set in the league, and one of the most recognizable. And yes, white paneled hats are the best. I loved the Orioles and the Jays white paneled hats, and the Jays seem to be bringing them back, well at least for the time being.

No problem. I think it looks good, the Cards only use one script for home and away, and they (in my opinion) have the best looking jersey set in the league, and one of the most recognizable. And yes, white paneled hats are the best. I loved the Orioles and the Jays white paneled hats, and the Jays seem to be bringing them back, well at least for the time being.

Yeah, I think it works for the cards because they have their cities initals on their hats. I think the white pannel hats are one throwback look, that should be brought back to the modern era. Whats your take on putting the cartoon bird on the upper left chest and a number on the upper right chest on the purple alternate?

teams.gif

Yeah, I think it works for the cards because they have their cities initals on their hats. I think the white pannel hats are one throwback look, that should be brought back to the modern era. Whats your take on putting the cartoon bird on the upper left chest and a number on the upper right chest on the purple alternate?

I think that would look pretty cool. The Rockies have a pinstriped vest look like that (only with the number on the left and the logo on the right) and it's a pretty nice look for them.

Archived