Which NFL Teams need to be Redesigned?

MattMilone

With the Cardinals I love the tweaking of the logo they did a few years back, but the one thing I would change about their entire scheme would be to change the helmet color to the same red as the cardinal. Just add a thin white outline around the cardinal so it stands out a little. I love the Bills logo and colors,(one shade of blue, red and white), but they have to lose the unis! Bengals just need to tone down the stripes...they're all over the place. Vikings need to go back to their old unis...just make sure the purple matches throughout. Broncos are fine just use the orange jersey instead of the blue one. Redskins should use their throwbacks. Falcons need to go back to the Super Bowl era unis. Titans need to lose the flames on their logo and just enlarge the circle with the T in it. New Orleans just needs to have all of the gold match. Everything else is great!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raiders don't need a redesign (they have a classic logo) they just need some players. They stink. The logo is good, the team is not.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

nice bronco uni's. think it would look better to swap the blue and orange on the jersey, and definately get rid of the logo on the pants. something from the 70's that need to stay there. top half of socks should probably copy the chiefs home design?

I'd like to see the Broncos ditch the overused Nike template and try something like this instead...

d7382eed6a.jpg

0bf12648b6.jpg

WAAAAYYYY Too Simple. They should keep their unis just bring back the orange ones as the primary and put those with the away bottoms.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• 1 month later...

1. Jets need some serious help. The "NY" logo inside the football is just ugly. The streaking Jet was better. So whatever is done, the streaking jet has to come back.

2. Miami could stand to "modernize" the dolphin and drop the sun.

3. Titans could use a color overhaul, maybe to dark blue, camo green, and possibly purple (dark) or more of a dark rose (think Greek gods/titans). The colors are purely speculative.

4. KC could use maybe a bit of brown or stone color. Kind of like an indian arrowhead color.

5. Panthers colors are OK, but perhaps revist the helmet "stripes" and uniform "stripes".

6. Cowboys star logo is classic, but they could use a new alternate - maybe something along the lines of a sheriff star with a capital letter "C" intertwined among the spokes of the star.

7. I've never been a big fan of the Redskins, but think the spear logo should definitely be the primary.

As for color sets, the skies are the limit, but making a color set look good is not so easy. It definitely has to have the right logo to go with it. A good example is the Jaguars. I tried making the tongue a different color from the teal, but nothing worked. I think other colors are just too harsh with the gold and black.

Possible color sets:

Brick Red / Forest Green / Silver / White

Tan / Burnt Orange / Dark Blue or Green

Peach / Orange / Black / Everglade Green

food for thought, obviously

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

2. Miami could stand to "modernize" the dolphin

Already done.

I'd still like to see the Packers make some changes - if you're not going to use Ron Wolf's proposed overhaul, at least get rid of Forrest Gregg's little "improvements." Fix the road jersey sleeve stripes, and lose the neck striping on the homes.

The one team I'd really like to see start again is the Eagles. Their look just doesn't work at all.

Just some suggs for 8 teams.

Panthers: All black uniforms. (they're the PANTHERS, right?).

Cardinals: do SOMETHING with the helmet. Change the facemask, add stripes, do something!

Buccaneers: Update the old "Bucco Bruce" logo with the current colors. To put it on the helmet or not should be decided by vote.

Bills: modernize the old 70's uniforms (see the Chargers), change the helmet to a metallic white, 5-stripe (blue-white-red-white-blue), blue facemask, and keep the current running with the streak bison logo.

Colts: get rid of the two stripes on the shoulder and replace them with three stripes on the sleeve (like the Giants, but larger), place the horseshoe or "Colts" in the center stripe. And just maybe, round the numbers, woodmark, and name on the back. Not too crazy, but something like the the Colts 20 year anniversary logo. See here.

Cowboys: NO SILVER ON THE JERSEYS! Helmet stays the same.

Home-White jersey with the same stripes and pants, but the blue and silver pants match the helmet. Also, insert a the 1960's blue star where the two stripes are on the jersey and put a white pinstripe outline in the numbers.

Away- Just like the home jersey.... just switch the blue parts to white and the white parts to blue. Pants and socks stay the same.

Browns- This logo ....on the helmet..... NOW! It just looks like it fits.

Bears: just modernize the old blue and orange bears logo.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I'd like to see the Rams using their previous color scheme. The current gold they have is too dull, coupled with playing inside that mausoleum, or however it's spelled...

Kelly green for the Jets & Eagles...

Some kind of update for the Chiefs, be it their helmet logo or uniform numeral font. They've been basically the same forever.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing these...

Bill

South

Bucs-lose the orange but other than that fine

Falcons-red helmets w/stripes and white mask. 90s jerseys

Saints-gold pants at all timesPanthers-fix the stripes on the pants and make the helmet stripes match. silver pants at all times

You read my mind!!!

gYH2mW9.png

I haven't seen it on here much but:

The 49ers! Talk about a team that needs a jersey overhaul. I know that they are finally doing it, I was just surprised that not many people mentioned them.

Because in a lot of people's opinions, including mine, their current set is fantastic. I'm not sure who is in the minority here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I haven't seen it on here much but:

The 49ers! Talk about a team that needs a jersey overhaul. I know that they are finally doing it, I was just surprised that not many people mentioned them.

Because in a lot of people's opinions, including mine, their current set is fantastic. I'm not sure who is in the minority here.

As far as I can tell, it's pretty divided on that one. As for me, I'd prefer the throwbacks to what they wear now.

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived