Custom Made Jersey

charger77

I saw this jersey on e-bay.

Its for the Missagua North Stars.

Old Logo on an old Dallas jersey, Could have been a cool set if the stars stayed in Minnesota.

111111.jpg

-Dan

That would be interesting. I always wondered what the Stars would look now like if they stayed in Minnesota. Cool find there.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I saw this jersey on e-bay.

Its for the Missagua North Stars.

Old Logo on an old Dallas jersey, Could have been a cool set if the stars stayed in Minnesota.

111111.jpg

-Dan

That's OK, but I'm not too excited about the the jersey itself. One major thing Dallas did different was using contrasting colors on the inside and outside of the star stripe. Green over black or white over green. Since this jersey is white on the inside of the star and white outside (or "below"), it's rather blah, forcing the logo to carry the interest of the whole thing. I wonder if it looks better in action in this case?

Jeff

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Agreed that the bottom of the arms and lower portion of the jersey should either be green or black. They should have also used all gold or all yellow. This is pretty much a rec league jersey i think. But its kinda neat as a semi-prototype for what the north stars could have been.

It reminded me of your whalers and senators jersey.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived