Digby's Soccer Concepts

Digby

Hey all. Nice forum you've got here.

I've been active over at Colours of Football for a few months now, and I thought I'd present some of my kit concepts over here. Comments are more than welcome.

United States Home/Away:

ushomepp8.png

usawayrh4.png

Netherlands Home/Away:

hollandhomefs9.png

hollandawayot2.png

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

usa - love the simplicity but im not a fan of the stripe down the middle. its weird, cuz in my head it works, but when i look at your concept i think theres something odd about it! maybe if the centre stripe was thicker, kind of like ajax, but maybe its just a personal taste thing.

holland - love the home kit, especially the black on the shorts, its an underused colour id love to see it come back. also the darker print detail on the shirt really takes it to another level! the away kit im not sure about. i like the black but i dont think the red white and blue suits holland. i know thats their flag, but when i see them where their current away shirt it looks a different team to me.

man city - home kit is awesome, basically for the same reasons as the holland one. the away i think would look great on the pitch, but i personally dont like the colours. well designed and executed but just not to my tastes.

great work, lets see some more!

I did get the template there--I can upload the PSD if you'd like.

There is a fee to register there. It's stupid. I registered only a couple days before they instituted that. They might be dropping it soon though.

Anyway, thanks for the input all. Here are some Ajax Amsterdam concepts:

ajaxhomepa3.png

ajaxawaydq4.png

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I did get the template there--I can upload the PSD if you'd like.

There is a fee to register there. It's stupid. I registered only a couple days before they instituted that. They might be dropping it soon though.

Anyway, thanks for the input all. Here are some Ajax Amsterdam concepts:

ajaxawaydq4.png

Ooohh... Seahawks! I like!

The only set I don't approve of is the USA kits. The stripe down the middle just doesn't seem right to me. All I can think of is a car with a racing stripe. I wouldn't mind seeing a red clash kit though.

Love the look of the Netherlands and Man City kits. Although I'm not too crazy on the white Man City one though. When put up with the away and the third it just doesn't seem to fit at all. I may sound like a hypocrite though when I say the Ajax set looks amazing, love the seahawks colored clash.

Keep up the good work man, can't wait to see some more work from ya.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

the inter home and third kits are rockin my world! especially the home, the yellow/gold accents really take it up a notch. not so sure about the away, i like the white, but i think its that im just not a fan of the single stripe. come to think of it, its just my personal taste, because thats the only thing i didnt like on your other concepts!

Archived