Vikings concepts

LogoFan

I really like the modernization of their logo that you're going for here.  One thing though, just be sure you don't over-do it.  I seriously really dig it, but it just seems a bit over the top.  Maybe tone it down just a bit and you'll have something pretty bad ass on your hands.  Also, and this is just a personal opinion, steer clear of the black.  It'll get to looking like too much like a ravens alternate in no time if you use too much of it.

Am I missing something?  I don't see any Black in these...although I had to do a double-take on the facemask...it looks like the facemask outline is a bit thick - makes it look like it's Black (not Purple)...

I think it's way overdone, and shadowing looks completely wrong to me.

It's like you can see the light hitting the front of the helmet as if the light is coming from the front of him, yet almost his entire face, especially the front portion, is engulfed in shadows.

IUe6Hvh.png

To add to what I was sayin earlier after hearing what everyone else has said... The shadowing looks Jagged simply for the sake of being jagged.  It'd be nice if it was slightly motivated by something.. but it's just all sharp and angled and jaggedy for no real apparent reason.  As someone else said though.. it is DEFINATELY a good step in the right direction though.

I dont like the black added to teh hemet or the logo, but that secondary logo is great, and would be a great shoulder secondary logo.

I'm going to say it again...where's the Black?  There isn't any there...

I like the touchups... however i wouldnt change the helmet... its so simple and classic that its pretty much here to stay... the new face some of the detail does look forced but it looks good anyway... and thats a sweet secondary...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I'll set aside my disdain for the Vikes and tell ya that it's a very nice concept update. As expressed by some others, the hilighting/shading is a little out of hand on the primary logo, but I definitely like the direction it is going towards a more graphic look and feel than the current illustrative one. Maybe some more hard angles to give it a chiseled look and keep a little of the weathered character that the current logo has.

I'm digging the secondary logo. And the wordmark needs a little more work but I think it's an improvement over the current "outdated" one. Nicely done.

The Vikings have gone back to their 60's-70's wordmark, so i see no need to change that. The new Viking head is very, very well done. Very nice. The secondary logo is good as well, but i wouldn't want to see it on the uniform. The helmet... eh... no. Leave the helmet as-is

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think you need to mix some black in with the face.  It's a great updated look though.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived