Atlanta Falcons

jimboqb12

This concept I spent a little more time on. I didnt want it to be too much of a throwback but at the same time I thought it best to return to the old! I also spent alot of time wrestling with Adobe ImageReady and Photoshop and incorporating what I had created in those programs into good old Microsoft Paint! Im quite pleased with how it's come out. Of course there's definate room for improvement which Im hoping you can all help me with so heres my Falcons uni.

FalconsUniform.jpg

I think that those look good. The only thing I don't like are the helmets. If you do infact go to the red, I think you should go back tot the old logo before the Vick era.

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

None I say none of the pants have striping consistent with the jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Love the red helmet and the gold, very old school.Remember from 66 to 69 old gold was part of their color scheme, black & red for UGA and gold and white for GT. But the gold was only used on the helmet stripe IIRC. I agree that the sleeve stripe and the pant stripe don't match. I never liked the black helmets that Glanville introduced. If you could redo the logo that would make it even better.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

If you're going to add gold to the color scheme, you need to make it more prominent. Adding it just as an extra stripe here and there makes it look like an afterthought (which, historically, it was) and out of place. That will be hard to do without making the falcons look like the 49ers. If you can do it, I think it would look nice, but the simple solution is to stick with red, white, and black.... and to stick with the red helmet.

So I've changed the pant stripes and add the red helmet again, making a few adjustments in that i nw have stripes on the helmet and the current falcon logo is more like the original!

Im going to frustrate you guys by insisting that I keep the gold in. I think it separates it from being a throwback design and adds a lil extra to the colour scheme. Anyway im continuing to enjoy ur feedback, just no requests to make any new logos! lol. MS Paint with a dabble in Photoshop is as far as I go!

FalconsUniform-3.jpg

Archived