nba live 08 jersey creator winners announced

bipolarbear

go here: easports.com/nbalive08/jerseycreatorgallery.jsp?sourceid=ea1338

objectively, some of the ones i submitted were ten times better than the winner, but it's not a total piece of crap. apparently their standards were "as much random crazy crap you can fill a jersey up with" to post on the site. oh well.

Here's some "EA favorites", which I believe were selected by celebrity judge Ray Charles:

Tarlo900_Bulls%20Revolution_P.jpg

STPHANIE%20CASTRO_CASTASH1_P.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

yeah that whole thing was some bull...i took like 45 min. to make my Pistons one, and it never showed up in their gallery (and I know it was better than the trash they allowed)...AND i forgot to screencap and save it which made me even more mad...this just aids to my intense dislike for EA as a whole...

yeah, much like the rest of you, i took my time to make good looking jerseys and they never made the gallery, let alone the EA Favorites list. I made probably 15 of them for all different teams, and they were pretty good I thought, but I guess they weren't needlessly cluttered enough.

Trey%20Tallant_Tallant_P.jpg

I love that the Adidas logo is bigger than the Cavs logo.

Wow... apparently the users of NBA live 08 and I have very different ideas about what looks good.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Looks like the geniuses behind the CFL-USA jerseys finally found work :D

I can actually appreciate a lot of these from a purely artistic standpoint, but as jerseys they look like absolute garbage.

Trey%20Tallant_Tallant_P.jpg

I love that the Adidas logo is bigger than the Cavs logo.

Wow... apparently the users of NBA live 08 and I have very different ideas about what looks good.

Hey, if adidas had their way...

(P.S. That Wizards one is better than their current alt.)

Archived