Tech sig series

josdin00

Those look REALLY nice, except there's something about the font that just doesn't look right/fit in, to me, at least. Excellent work. :)

Thank you. I had problems picking a font for this set. None of the 'techy' ones I looked at looked right, so I went with this one, since it had a pretty clean look. I'm open to suggestions, if you have any ideas.

Those look REALLY nice, except there's something about the font that just doesn't look right/fit in, to me, at least. Excellent work. :)

Thank you. I had problems picking a font for this set. None of the 'techy' ones I looked at looked right, so I went with this one, since it had a pretty clean look. I'm open to suggestions, if you have any ideas.

Have you tried Candara, bolded? It might look nice.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Pardon the really rough edit, but what about a font like this?

VikingsRoughTest.jpg

What are the odds of getting a Philadelphia Flyers one without any text? :)

I wasn't going to honor that request. I went ahead and made you a normal one, but then there was a malfunction in the installation department. I guess it worked out for you in the end. ^_^

NHL_PHI_broken.png

That was sooo quick!!

Nice work, thanks a bunch!

Once I did the first one, I saved the extra layers, knowing that someone else would want one like that. I've learned that when I make sigs for this site, I need to take the extra time up front to make them as easily modifiable as I can. If people here like the sigs, the requests can come in pretty quick.

Archived