new ECHL Checkers logo

pagan696

Major upgrade but still far from perfect, the bear isn't the best and the font doesn't fit well for the wordmark but definitely better than what they had. I like the idea of the logo and the colors but the execution could have been better.

I don't think it is Bosacks work. I think this is just a smaller based firms work that moderately looks like Bosacks work. Joe's stuff tends to look more finished and consistent with heavier lines.

Solid, and an upgrade. Can't say I disagree with anyone yet.

I like the idea of adding the flags to the CC, and they need the checkered design on the jersey again.

Not a fan of the headon-shot, but it goes with the set. And wordmark-free crest is a good idea; you should know who you're watching already.

I honestly really didn't like it at first based on what I though they looked like. Then I refreshed my memory by looking at their site. Not quite there yet, guys, but a lurch in the right direction.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

It's an improvement over the old one, but I'm not sure why this team is so set on having a polar bear as a logo.

CharlotteCheckers.PNG

well look through IHL history (R.I.P.) Indianapolis, Orlando, and Las Vegas (the only hockey i grew up with) sold alot of merch with the polar bear logo.it might be the nostalgia of having something arctic (like the p bear) with their ice hockey team...but be thankful, as long as you are able to support a historic (by minor league means at least) hockey team, be happy at least it is better than having a race car on your logo like the carolina thunder ABA team

HumanitarianBowl.png

Archived