Nhl all-star game

mjrbaseball

The NHL wanted to create a look and these hit the mark. They sold like mad too. I don't know how many people traveled into town for the game, but the number of Eastern conference ones they sold was up there pretty high.

yeah, i was at the FANtasy thing, which was great, and I saw ALL STAR jerseys EVERYWHERE, a lot of eastern too.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend who went to the game with me bought a Western Conf jersey with Roloson 30 on it on Saturday night.  A couple things we noticed about it:

- The outline for both shoulder logos was cream, not white.

- The conference name, NHL shield, and shoulder logos were not stiched onto the jersey in any way that we could tell.

The only problem that I noticed (not on his jersey, obviously), besides the name font, was the placement of the NHL shield/captain "C."  It may have looked better without the NHL shield, though I know they wanted that on there.  Moved a bit to the left it still would have worked, and left a better spot for the C.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I can gaurentee you that it's a WinnWell. He has a lot of them...TSN sportscasters mentioned he bought a bunch of back-stocked ones in 1989 or whenever they went out of business.

Mess used to wear the Winwell.  IIRC, Winwell was bought out by Cooper.  Some old photos of Mess show him in a Cooper brain bucket.  Cooper merged with Bauer and now it's a Bauer helmet.  However, it is still the original Winwell design.

I wish they'd do them like the NBA used to and the way they did at the Skills Competition. Have the home team (in this case, the West) where darks & the East where lights.

Oh god I would hate that, like when baseball where's their respective home whites and road grays, it shows no "team" concept IMO.  And I love this years all star unis and I like the fact the NHL switched to using the host club colors as the base colors for the all star uniforms.  Cant wait to see Atlanta's when they finally play that ASG in 2012 after the labor dispute.

~UJ

Cooper merged with Bauer and now it's a Bauer helmet.

I thought Nike bought the Bauer company shortly after Bauer absorbed Cooper. Everything that used to have the Cooper name was replaced with the Nike logo, bt Bauer products stayed as Bauer.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived