New York Jets Concept

jimboqb12

Thought I'd spank out a Jets concept. Actually well difficult to create a jersey that says Jets without it looking tacky or too busy but this is what i came up with. Doesnt really say Jets but anyway. Was hoping you guys could help me out a lil?

JetsUniform-1.jpg

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I really do like the pant stripe though, the underarm stripe could be eliminated though. And as for the kelly green: use it or lose it. I'm only seeing it used once, please don't be like the Seahawks and use a secondary color in the slightest way possible.

Not a bad looking concept, but it could use some work.

I like it..but the green is too Philadelphia Eagles...It's a great start...Hopefully the Jets will play as good as they look someday..

I like the look. It brings the Jets into the 21st century without competely redesigning the whole thing. I personally want to see a refresh of the logo (something like the seahawks did), but it's not that big of a deal.

I like it..but the green is too Philadelphia Eagles...It's a great start...Hopefully the Jets will play as good as they look someday..

I like the look. It brings the Jets into the 21st century without competely redesigning the whole thing. I personally want to see a refresh of the logo (something like the seahawks did), but it's not that big of a deal.

First, I wanna say that as far as I can tell, that is the hunter green the Jets use. If you look carefully, the Eagles use a shade closer maybe to a forest green or a juniper. It's close enough for me anyways to call it the Jets.

Second, I totally agree. I'd like to see something done with that logo. The helmet logo is so cluttered and every time I see it I think it's just a sticker slapped onto a white helmet.

Third(this is is I think), as for the concept itself, I wanna echo what was said already. Unless you make the kelly green more prominent, it has to go. I've tried 3 two-tone green Jets Concepts, and it seems like it's much harder to get a nice balance with 2 greens as opposed to 2 blues. If you're going to do it, the kelly has to be more prominent without ever being the main color on the jersey. You could try adding sock stripes, sleeve stripes(some white stripes on either side of your kelly green stripe would be nice) or use it to the highlight the striping down the side of the pants.

Oh, as for the pants striping, I like it a lot but maybe flip it so it widens towards the knee rather than the calf. In its current placement it might look goofy on the field.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

To me this just looks like another cookie-cutter trendy modern uniform, echoing the Falcons, Vikings and Cardinals. I'd try to make it more unique, since this is such a beloved and storied franchise. Also I don't really get the point of the kelly green, I only see it used once on sleeve piping.

Just as long as we tell Woody to bring the JETS back to NYC where they belong!!!!!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived