The best shoe of all time

specialk

I'm in for the 7 to 12 pints and the cigar for sure!

My favs are the '88 Adndre Agassi I rocked those.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm shocked and appalled! I never thought I'd see the day where grown men sat around discussing footwear.

That's it... everyone in the car. we're all going out for a pint and a cigar.

I'm standing up. Does that count?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm more of a hiker and so I'd rather wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes than tennis shoes which are sometimes more flair and looks than comfort and quality. SO with that I'll go with my pair of Lowas. Great shoes and I've only seen these sold at REI. They can be pricey but if you're used to shelling out $100-150 for shoes that last a year MAYBE, why not just get Lowas and have a shoe that'll last you for years and years. Plus I don't end up with that Tennis Shoe sweat at the end of the day.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

anyone remember these?

0e_1.JPG

Stride Rite Zips

put 'em on, scuff the babys in the dirt, swish the marks to make a "Z", and hold on for dear life (turbo speed is ON!)  i had greens.

some shmuck even wrote another piece on them at... http://www.crossville-chronicle.com/Chronic....ps.html

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Enough of this LeBron and Iverson crap.  I'm takin' you back to Nineteen Naughty-Four, and the Larry Johnson Cons

Black and teal? Check.

Yellow gel? Check

Removable lace-flap?  Oh, most definitely Check.

I scored all my freshman hoops points in those bad boys.  All 4 of them.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Archived