Hawaii Football Concept

mantleisthebest7

Hey y'all!

this idea popped in to my head quite reandomly, actually. I LOVE waht Hawaii has right now, but I was wondering what they might do if they were to change thier identity up a bit. I was thinking of ways that such a change could work, and I came up with this. I dropped black and emphasized more on the Green-White combo they used to sport years back. I added traces of silver in there, and came up with a new logo based on a font I found somehwere (the font is Fargo Faro or something like that) and also usd this as the number font. the logo is a lot more simpler than the one they have now, but at the same time its crisp, clean, and still says "Hawaii", to me at least. Hope you enjoy! C&C is much appreciated and encouraged.

l_5425c0d696779ff1527a1b27d67ea206.png

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Kinda reminds me of Temple, if anyone knows what I mean. Personally I love their current look with diamonds and warrior tattoo look. Their current look just goes so well with the team name and the culture of Hawai'i that it will be pretty hard to improve on it. However, with June Jones leaving maybe they'll get a new look new year, if so I hope it's nothing too drastic.

Anyway, you got a solid looking concept here, it's just that I think the current Hawai'i look is perfect.

Also note that they put Hawai'i on everything, instead of Hawaii.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Kinda reminds me of Temple, if anyone knows what I mean. Personally I love their current look with diamonds and warrior tattoo look. Their current look just goes so well with the team name and the culture of Hawai'i that it will be pretty hard to improve on it. However, with June Jones leaving maybe they'll get a new look new year, if so I hope it's nothing too drastic.

Anyway, you got a solid looking concept here, it's just that I think the current Hawai'i look is perfect.

Also note that they put Hawai'i on everything, instead of Hawaii.

I agree. It looks too much like Temple, which isn't a team I would mimic at the moment. The problem with the logo is that it doesn't really show off any features unique to Hawaii.

That said, the concept isn't bad at all, just not the right team to use it on.

I don't think it works for Hawai'i. In fact, I think they are one of the few schools that can get away with a strange uniform setup. Also, your 7 doesn't really fit in with the rest of your number set. It would work for someone else though, so its a nice concept still.

Archived