Remember back in elementary school when you got re-dos?

TFoA

In my opinion, to protect the integrity of that game, thats game's rosters, and ONLY that game's rosters, should be allowed to be used. I know its an unusual circumstance, but you wouldnt see new guys come running onto the floor during the middle of any other game, right? I dont like this judgment at all.

I haven't been in favor of this game being replayed since Shaq got traded. I could understand that because Shaq is basically the reason they're still replaying the game.

But I guess they're still using the justification of "we're punishing the Hawks scoring table" as why this is still going to happen.

I don't care. As long as the Hawks still get their win, I'll be happy. I doubt it, I still have a bad feeling that the Hawks will lose this game, and that one game will be the difference between them being in the playoffs or not.

Which would be great if the Heat knock ATL out of the playoffs. At least Miami could say they accomplished SOMETHING this year. :P

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Neither team scored? What a waste of a replay :P

Is that what happened? That's hilarious. Did anyone show up for the game?

oh I just saw that the redo was scheduled before the next game between the two teams. That makes much more sense.

Archived