Animation

gingerbreadmann

In My Media class at school, we use Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc. But we also Use Cinema 4D. I have been working with it for much of this first semester and I have a lot of great modeling work that I'm proud of, but they're still in .c4d format and I can't render them because I don't have it at home(I have the non-saveable demo). However, I have made two video animations that I thought may be of interest to you guys. The first is an abstract "cell" animation not created to be anything in particular, and was completed around October-November and the second, an abstract representation of "wave" motion, was completed just before December vacation. Everything in these two animations was imagined/designed/modeled/animated by me. I have been more of a Photoshop-learning mode in the class since vacation, so these could be my only two animations of the year(that remains to be seen; I don't know if I want to use a different program from PS and C4D). Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you are familiar with C4d/3d Animation(I know davidson works with that stuff), and what you think of these animations. Thanks and enjoy!

ANIMATION 1 - "Supernatural" - (Cell Representation; Music by me also, in Garage Band):

th_Supernaturalfinalmusic.jpg

ANIMATION 2 - "Coolio" - ("Wave" representation, no music)

th_COOLIO2-compressed.jpg

I ask you kindly to not reproduce or use these videos in ANY way other than viewing them here. Thanks, I appreciate it.

GBM

Archived