Everett 5th Anniversary logo

OMMF

Most anniversary logos are pretty "yawn" plain - not much to them except to say, "hey, we've been here "fill in the blank" with a number"

Yes - it's dull.

Let's name some Anniversary patches that have inspired us --- mmm??? How about . . . naw, :huh:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Okay, it's not so much that an anniversary logo should inspire you, but that it should be a recognition of those who've paved the path for you. But I do believe that you should not have an anniversary patch until your tenth anniversary and then at the 20th, 25th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 75th, 80th, 90th, and 100th, and then it starts over again. As far as design wise, um slapping a logo on top of the new fad of a V or an X shows no design skills or ingenuity whatsoever.

why not a 4th, 6th anniversary,or a 7th

i dont get to skip anniversaries with my wife.....

it cracks me up that is has to be at certain numbers

i was just watching mr.3000 the other day, he didnt want to be at 2999 (whats the difference)

And the tv announcers were saying that the central michigan qb needed like 3 rushing tds to join tebow as the first 20/20 qb's

well wouldnt they already be the first 17/17 guys?

just funny to me

i was just watching mr.3000 the other day, he didnt want to be at 2999 (whats the difference)

And the tv announcers were saying that the central michigan qb needed like 3 rushing tds to join tebow as the first 20/20 qb's

just funny to me

Its always good to round if off to a nice 5 or 0 ending number. Its like when you get up in the morning and your alarm clock says 7.03 you wait till 7.05 to actually get out of bed

logo.png

just funny to me

Well, tell the wife that every year you two will wear a special patch on all of your clothes celebrating that year of marriage. I guarantee you'll get "the look" from her that all men know.

Archived