North Carolina - NC State

heyitsjames

Virginia Tech memorial, right?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah, I believe so. Are they putting in different places of the uniform like the football teams did, or is it more unified?

Yeah, it's for VT. I'm almost certain every team gets to decide where to put them.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I think it would look better if they all had the strip in the same spot, but now that I think of it I guess that wouldn't work with some of the designs.

I also noticed during the game that Alex Stepheson's American flag was crooked. Stepheson #32 It's picture 16.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Its for Wake Forest's Skip Prosser who passed away before the season this summer.

I'm pretty sure it's for Virginia Tech. All football teams wore the same strip, and that was for Virginia Tech. And here is a picture of the same memorial on the BC men's soccer team.

1556909.jpeg

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Its for Wake Forest's Skip Prosser who passed away before the season this summer.

It's not for Prosser. The strip is for VT. All Wake teams are wearing the strip and a small round patch with the word SKIP.

It's the strip for Virginia Tech. The Wake basketball team patch actually says COACH not SKIP....wake has the VaTech stirp on the back of their jerseys instead...

Archived