Do Any Stores Online Customize College Football Jerseys?

benJAMMIN039

I know there are stores like Exclusive Pro that customize pro jerseys and such, but are there any online that can do a college jersey with school specific fonts? In this case, I'd like to get a number 7 Michigan jersey and have someone attach a "Henne" on the back but I'm not sure if thats possible. Any feedback?

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I know there are stores like Exclusive Pro that customize pro jerseys and such, but are there any online that can do a college jersey with school specific fonts? In this case, I'd like to get a number 7 Michigan jersey and have someone attach a "Henne" on the back but I'm not sure if thats possible. Any feedback?

They matched my Gophers fonts well. Wait, why am I helping an evil Michigan fan? Forget what I wrote.

Technically, any licensed supplier of collegiate sports gear that can do the csutomization (like Eastbay) is forbidden from putting any current college players name on a jersey. It's against the agreement they sign with the NCAA. Former players have to sign a marketing agreement (which is why we've see the NCAA throwbacks in the last few years).

So you'd have to go outside the official channels. I don't think the Michigan font is anything special, so you'd probably be able to get it done at any place that has the stock fonts that is willing to do it in the official school colors.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived