Carolina Hurricanes Concept

Brendan

Small pet peeve of mine, but they way you have the jerseys right now, the striping wouldn't match up front-to-back. Anything else I'd wanna say has been said already, but a good start.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

i like it for the sake that its something different. they do have pretty bland boring jerseys right now, youve really freshened it up for a change. i dont like the silver numbers on the sleeves, white wouldve done just fine. other than that, nice job.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

as TheGodfather said, I'm a fan of the "90's" styling, as long as it's not an original 6 team.

I think this looks really good, and I'm really glad you didn't go with a black jersey. I'm tired of seeing black jerseys for the hurricanes, I usually find black jerseys cool, but I just don't like them for the hurricanes for whatever reason.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

This would have been a perfect early 2000's third jersey when the focus was on flash and pizaz ...

But now the NHL jerseys have swung the way of clean cuts and clean lines , simple designs and classic looks .

Nice jersy overall just wrong era of the NHL jersey ...

I like Carolinas jersey they are wearing now with one exception . The stripe of Hurricane warning flags is far to thick and domintaes the jerseys design . So if you wanna correct there current jersey i would make that stripe half the width and there you have it ...

I really like the second set of the updated Jerseys ...

Its clean and simple yet has a bit of character that suits the Hurricanes . I do also like the Hurricane warning flag stripe on the sleves as opposed to the bottom of the jersesy the way they havbe them now ...

Great update ...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived