Start of a new and long concept series

randyc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They all look good in the Ducks template. I like the thrashers and flames ones the best though. Question though. What are you going to do for Tampa, Ottawa and Pittsburgh...they all have the same template and Phoneix and Toronto almost do too. That would make very much sense to do 5 of every team when there is really only 2 templates.

Actually, I realized that earlier today, so that's probably what I'll end up doing.

8prlQWA.png

They all look good in the Ducks template. I like the thrashers and flames ones the best though. Question though. What are you going to do for Tampa, Ottawa and Pittsburgh...they all have the same template and Phoneix and Toronto almost do too. That would make very much sense to do 5 of every team when there is really only 2 templates.

Actually, I realized that earlier today, so that's probably what I'll end up doing.

Yeah haha. They are both pretty boring templates anyway lol. I would imagine that every team will fit decently into them.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

This is a FANTASTIC concept series!!!

Great way to see what team actually has the best jersey. (I know we cant actually measure that) If one team has a template that works great for the entire league it might be a good barometer though.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

dallas looks awful in that template...

but edmonton is perfection. that's got such a good color balance and it just looks so nice. better than anaheim.

Agreed about the Oilers. And I kind of liked the Red Wings on that template.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I think its funny because thought tghe Ducks are my team, I think what they have now is absoulutely atrocious. but then I look at other teams in these (i.e: Carolina, Colorado, Columbus), and I cant beleive how good they look in them. You did some great work, man. Keep this up! I love it!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

So many of these look so great. Compared to the Ducks actual unis, which i think look like crud.

I was totally thinking this. The jerseys really look good with so many of these teams, except the Ducks. Stupid workmarks, bring out the webbed D!

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived