Start of a new and long concept series

randyc

Absolutely dig the Carolina, Colorado and Columbus ones!!! The stripes, especially at the bottom really complement the way these logos flow (i.e. circular motion of Carolina's logo, the swirling avalanche on Colorado's logo and the swoosh of the flag in the Columbus logo). Keep this project going...it will be interesting to see some other combinations as you progress.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it already over ?!?

I hope not. I was gonna enjoy this.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Is it already over ?!?

I hope not. I was gonna enjoy this.

Nope not at all. I've just been pretty busy lately between studying for a very important English provincial exam and basketball practice/games. But, like I've said before, this is a long term project. For the next update, it might not be until next Tuesday when I have the week off from work and no school for a week after my exam.

8prlQWA.png

The white wild one looks like a christmas tribute haha. Also I like all of them just you could never do that to the habs...as much as I dont like them, I would never wish that on them. Take the "nashville" out from on top of the logo as well.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived