Start of a new and long concept series

randyc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough call on how to go from here ...

I would honestly say whichever is easier for you to get them done , So i guess I would think Atlantas template for everyother team same way you did the last one ...

I am loving this idea and seeing all the possibilities , kudos to you sir

Although the idea is pretty cool, I highly doubt that you'll finish this.

He sure proved you wrong. :P lol

Well he's finished one team's template, that's 29 more templates to go through with every NHL team, so I haven't been proved wrong, and i hope I am eventually.

Hi, how are you?

a couple of notes

Anaheim to the NHL 29.

-That jersey looks like it was made for the canes and lightning and almost to some extent the Avs and Sens. it would make a nice third for alot of teams that have a flowy type of design in their logo. Its almost perfect for an Avs third jersey, presumingly they go back to the mountain design which was a perfect design for them.

Atlanta to the NHL 29

-that template looks awful on just about every team. Its an overall awful ECHL level template.

this series is interesting, by looking at these templates on every team we'll get a good idea which are the good templates and which one are the god awful templates by seeing how many either look good or bad in these templates.

SO far anaheim is among the top of templates since so many teams actually look good in that template where as we see what we already know and thats atlanta's template is dog :censored:.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

So next up is Bostons template correct ?

I cant wait to see all the teams with this "classic" jersey style , I am really looking forward to the next couple sets ...

I don't think any team will look bad in that design.

Can't wait!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived