randyc

Start of a new and long concept series

100% Agreed. They both look beauiful but the Sabres need a better logo, but overall those are great.

Atlanta and Buffalo's whites are the same, add some red to Atlanta for the love of god :P

Nice job on all of them. Especially Philly.

Go Flyers!

There's some nice ones on there. I like Chicago, I like Colorado. I was excited to see the Wings on the Boston template, thought it'd look awesome, but, it doesn't work with a two-color scheme. Would need another color. And if the Red Wings ever add black they'll have a mutiny on their hands.

Colorado and Detroit look very nice in these.

What happened ?!? Is it already over ?

I really hope not, I enjoy this thread alot.

Sorry for the lack of update this month guys but, I've been insanely busy this month between work, school, girlfriend, and everything else. I hope to update this soon with today being the first day of spring break for 2 weeks, but we'll see.

Boston's template looks good on just about every team. The Ducks are a favorite of mine.

Girlfriend, are you seriously having you way with her 24/7?

:P

Hey man, when she does things this board doesn't, you have to get your priorities straight. :P

Hey man, when she does things this board doesn't, you have to get your priorities straight. :P

HAHAHAHA atta boy!

Just wow :P , as for the jerseys, I like em' all and the Montreal ones are interesting.