FOX Sports Sigs

randyc

if its at all possible could i get 2 more of these great sigs? one for USL Division 2 team Real Maryland, heres the link to the image: Real Maryland and the other one for CIFL team the Chesapeake Tide, heres the logo for that one: Chesapeake Tide i'd like a blue background for the Tide, and a black one for the Real Maryland one. thanks!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys little update here, with basketball every night this week and a game tomorrow night and work Wednesday, plus an English provincial on Monday, I probably won't be doing requests until next Tuesday again probably so as long as you're all patient they will get done eventually.

8prlQWA.png

I hope you don't mind If I ask you for two more...I forgot to ask for them the first time. Please make sure others who requested before me get thier's first, I don't want to butt in.

Real Salt Lake - red background with primary logo/crest

Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) - dark green background with this logo:

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/14...xxl6knuojye.gif

Thanks in advance and again, take all the time you need and fulfill the others' requests before me.

realsaltlake1.png

utahgrizzlies1.png

8prlQWA.png

these sigs look pretty awesome.

could i request an indiana pacers (navy background), indiana hoosiers (white background), and chicago cubs (blue background).

the colts one you made earlier looks pretty good, so i think i will just use that one - unless you want to make another one.

indpacers1.png

indhoosiers1.png

chicubs2.png

8prlQWA.png

These all look really good. I'm watching NY-GB right now and the graphics look really similar to the sigs. I guess I'll throw myself up for some requests.

Buccaneers Ship with Red Background

Whalers W with Green or blue background (whichever works)

Liverpool Shield with red or white background (whichever works)

USA Track and Field logo with white background

Bobcats logo without wordmark on an orange background

My School's "Logo" in the same color background and a gold border.

I know, it's probably a lot, but I am very patient and I'll try to repay you if I can think up a sig design. I'm thinking over some ideas, but I need to be able to actually make it. :lol:

Thank you for doing these for me.

tbbuccaneers1.png

hfdwhalers1.png

hfdwhalers2.png

liverpoolfc1.png

usatrackfield1.png

8prlQWA.png

Nice Work. Could you do a New York Mets (blue background, orange NY), a Kansas City Chiefs (Red or Yellow), and a Portland TrailBlazers (Black background and pinwheel logo). Thanx.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

if its at all possible could i get 2 more of these great sigs? one for USL Division 2 team Real Maryland, heres the link to the image: Real Maryland and the other one for CIFL team the Chesapeake Tide, heres the logo for that one: Chesapeake Tide i'd like a blue background for the Tide, and a black one for the Real Maryland one. thanks!

realmaryland1.png

chetide1.png

thanks alot dude. you do great work.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived