Reggie Bush Sig

CarlB

I don't know why Korbyn is losing his s**t so much over this somewhat mediocre work. Very weird.

He always does. He complements and then asks for a request he doesn't use.

But, it is pretty good work.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Thank you for all these comments i will keep them in mind when making any more sigs.

i was also aware it has the same idea as what has been done before so i figured one more would not hurt.

Jesus Ghoti do u make any artwork i would just love to see your professional work that i just cant seem to get. i m sure yours is far from medioker.

Thank for the support kewp. i was using Macromedia Fireworks at school when i made it.

2sig.png

10180.png4912.png

CarlB.gif

CarlB, please don't get the impression that I was tryng to downplay your work. Your sig is very nice, and I doubt I could do any better.

I was trying to make a comment about Korbyn. I just found it weird that he reacted so strongly to something that didn't seem to warrant such an extreme reaction.

I don't know why Korbyn is losing his s**t so much over this somewhat mediocre work. Very weird.

It was his first try at something, pretty good for a first timer!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

It was his first try at something, pretty good for a first timer!

Yes, it's pretty good. But not amazing. Nothing that really needs all caps and exclamation marks. Like, as you might have noticed, every single one of your posts contain.

Archived