We all cry sometimes...

tBBP

I'm sure by now we've all seen this...but somehow amidst the 7-page explosion of "World (outside of Boston) vs Pats" over on the playoffss thread, this one got kinda lost in the fray. But...in case you never knew it before...

...Tony Romo is TO's quarterback. (Of course, whoever posted this had to include his .02 at the very end.)

Make of this what you will...but for all TO's sideshow antics, boasts, and other off-field issues in the past, this year, he managed to rein himself in more so than ever before, presumably to focus more than ever on helping the Cowboys get to and win Super Bowl 42. And, for the first time I can remember, developed real rapport with his quarterback, a real love and respect for the cat...along with a deep passion and real love for this game. And after such a disappointing loss, I think what you just saw was real pure human emotion seep out of TO.

For the record...I don't think this was scripted at all. It ain't the first time this guy has cried, either. (Recall

...even if it was damn near a decade ago.)

Whatchy'all thinkin???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Its better than his normal act of "throw my QB under the bus in a situation like this."

But yeah, I guess this is the new and improved, team-oriented T.O. Everybody knows that if this happened 2 years ago, the first thing he would do is chastise Romo publicly for going on that trip. Hell, T.O. even defended Romo's love trip, amidst everybody using that to second-guess him.

I think the tears might've been of the crocodile variety, but the words are true. I think we might've actually seen the renaissance of Terrell Owens.

Very true that TO acted much better this year. But he was pretty quick to turn on McNabb after the Super Bowl loss. I don't think he has a lot of tolerance for losing. This could be an "As TO Turns" offseason.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

T.O. really impressed me yesterday. He scored a TD and simply ran off the field afterwards. He's been a pro pretty much all season long. I think the young man is growing up a little that's a good thing. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's changed for the better. We'll see what happens.

BB52Big.jpg

While I suppose that this, being that this is a T.O. action, I should consider this a sign of maturity, but I just see it as T.O. being a drama queen.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

It's not surprising how this clip was posted 150 times on youtube after just a few days. Back to the main topic: my explanation of TOs emotional outburst is a change of heart to an identical situation with the Eagles. Instead of blaming his teammates for bad plays, unnessasary fumbles, an infinite number of faux-pas's, he's in a way regretting his past antics and is being the exact opposite of what he was back then. Any sincere appology to someone you tried to break is always done with a sobby voice and wattery eyes. But all in all, I think the real question is when will he stir something up again and not has he changed for good.

I'm sure by now we've all seen this...but somehow amidst the 7-page explosion of "World (outside of Boston) vs Pats" over on the playoffss thread, this one got kinda lost in the fray. But...in case you never knew it before...

...Tony Romo is TO's quarterback. (Of course, whoever posted this had to include his .02 at the very end.)

Make of this what you will...but for all TO's sideshow antics, boasts, and other off-field issues in the past, this year, he managed to rein himself in more so than ever before, presumably to focus more than ever on helping the Cowboys get to and win Super Bowl 42. And, for the first time I can remember, developed real rapport with his quarterback, a real love and respect for the cat...along with a deep passion and real love for this game. And after such a disappointing loss, I think what you just saw was real pure human emotion seep out of TO.

For the record...I don't think this was scripted at all. It ain't the first time this guy has cried, either. (Recall

...even if it was damn near a decade ago.)

Whatchy'all thinkin???

i saw that too. i had to double check to make sure i wasn't watching a clip from the twilight zone.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived