New FIU logo?

iowahoo

Trolling around I came across what has been purported to be Florida International University's new logo:

IMG_0214.jpg

Reports also indicate that this change has not been made official and that a color change may accompany it. Different reports are saying a change to either black and silver, black and gold, or a darker blue and gold may come as well.

The above image was taken from an FIU football player's academic schedule for spring classes.

fade.gif

Didn't they change their logo about 5-6 years ago - sure didn't waste anytime. Someone must of seen an episode of Thundercats and got some inspiration.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The above image was taken from an FIU football player's academic schedule for spring classes.

So, that's why it's empty?

No. It's empty because no one takes classes on Saturdays, and plenty of people don't take classes on Fridays.

Eh.... it's interesting. I kind of like it. The FIU in his face is interesting, kind of like WSU, but, I think its a little weird looking.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

No. It's empty because no one takes classes on Saturdays, and plenty of people don't take classes on Fridays.

People on the 6 or 7 year academic track to an undergrad degree :D Or a Division 1 athlete.

It actually looks like there is a class Friday based on the shaded box in the schedule. It is in the third time slot for Friday. And I actually like the logo, the only bad part is the F.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived