2007-2008 NFL Conference Champions Gear?

ericcartman19

Anyone think it's kind of weird that the shirts say AFC/NFC Conference...isn't that a little redundant. It's like putting American Football Conference Conference.

Well, if the Chargers win I'll be wearing one anyway.

I believe it said that last year too...and we all bitched about it...

But you're 100% right......

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Yeah, especially when they never saw a tape, and the New York Jets video taped a Patriots game the year before.

Even if I lived in a state that had no NFL team, and I didn't like a team, I would still be saying "cheaters" because there is proof. Hines Ward and a few other Steelers players have even said it.

Now if the Patriots won without cheating, that would be a different story. I would be ok with them winning 3 Super Bowls.

Yeah, especially when they never saw a tape, and the New York Jets video taped a Patriots game the year before.

Even if I lived in a state that had no NFL team, and I didn't like a team, I would still be saying "cheaters" because there is proof. Hines Ward and a few other Steelers players have even said it.

Now if the Patriots won without cheating, that would be a different story. I would be ok with them winning 3 Super Bowls.

I'm not going to get into this whole debate again, cause I really don't have the energy for it, but I'll restate the facts for you people one more time.

1. The Patriots were caught videotaping excessively in the first half of the first game of this season. Since then, there has been zero proof of any wrongdoing.

2. There is zero proof that the Patriots did this before this season. There have been zero connections between this wrongdoing, or any other wrongdoing, and their three Super Bowl championships. The championships should be in no way tainted.

3. There is precedent around the league for this type of taping (see: Jets). The Patriots aren't the be-all end-all of stepping over the line.

Point #2 is demonstrably false - they got caught doing it at Lambeau Field last season.

Just sayin'.

Even if what you say would be true, what's the point?

All teams do it, in some way or another. The Colts are famous for sending "Crowd noise" through the stadium speakers. It's just that NFL hasn't forbidden that thing. Stop whining and try to beat them on the field. No team can? Well, that's something we surely have evidence of (17-0 and counting).

All teams do it, in some way or another. The Colts are famous for sending "Crowd noise" through the stadium speakers. It's just that NFL hasn't forbidden that thing. Stop whining and try to beat them on the field. No team can? Well, that's something we surely have evidence of (17-0 and counting).

Actually the only team I've ever heard (or alleged) to do this is Seattle. And it is verbotten by the NFL to pipe in crowd noise. It's just the roof in Indy-you'd be surprised how loud it can get in a dome.

---------------------------------------------------

And Unwind...show me where the NFL says, conclusively, that the Patriots didn't cheat in the past.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Point #2 is demonstrably false - they got caught doing it at Lambeau Field last season.

Just sayin'.

Even if what you say would be true, what's the point?

The point is that he was stating as fact something that is, as I pointed out, demonstrably untrue.

I didn't make any other claim.

And Unwind...show me where the NFL says, conclusively, that the Patriots didn't cheat in the past.

You're proving my point -- are they guilty until proven innocent throughout their entire history now? Because of one public instance, their entire franchise history is called into question, and they now need alibis for every game since they day they were founded? Of course there isn't demonstrative proof that they didn't, and there isn't demonstrative proof that they did. You can't give me proof that *any* team didn't cheat in the past. It's impossible to.

You're proving my point -- are they guilty until proven innocent throughout their entire history now? Because of one public instance, their entire franchise history is called into question, and they now need alibis for every game since they day they were founded? Of course there isn't demonstrative proof that they didn't, and there isn't demonstrative proof that they did. You can't give me proof that *any* team didn't cheat in the past. It's impossible to.

Let's put it this way....

1) This constant sniping and doubt, in addition to undermining the Patriot's legacy, undermines the credibility of the NFL since 2001. "Tiny Roger" doesn't like it when things undermine the NFL's credibility.

2) "Tiny Roger" also knows that he could silence all the sniping with one press conference outlining what the Patriots did or didn't do. Of course, he also knows that openly admitting there was massive cheating in a press conference, gives the league a credibility hit that will tarnish "Tiny Roger's" legacy as commissioner quite badly.

3) "Tiny Roger" and his staff had the opportunity to watch Belichick's entire library.

4) "Tiny Roger" has not held that press conference saying the Patriots didn't cheat on a large scale.

5) What should one conclude in the absence of a firm denial from "Tiny Roger"?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

1) This constant sniping and doubt, in addition to undermining the Patriot's legacy, undermines the credibility of the NFL since 2001. "Tiny Roger" doesn't like it when things undermine the NFL's credibility.

2) "Tiny Roger" also knows that he could silence all the sniping with one press conference outlining what the Patriots did or didn't do. Of course, he also knows that openly admitting there was massive cheating in a press conference, gives the league a credibility hit that will tarnish "Tiny Roger's" legacy as commissioner quite badly.

3) "Tiny Roger" and his staff had the opportunity to watch Belichick's entire library.

4) "Tiny Roger" has not held that press conference saying the Patriots didn't cheat on a large scale.

Has "Tiny Roger" held press conferences saying other teams haven't cheated?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Has "Tiny Roger" held press conferences saying other teams haven't cheated?

Nope...because that would damage's the league's credibility (to a lesser extent) as well. You'll note any suggestion of steroids gets quietly swept under the rug as well. (Dana Stubblefield? Who's he?)

Today, we are all otaku.

Sooooo....this tape that has them watching the coaches doing their signals in FULL VIEW of the ENTIRE WORLD automatically lets them know what plays are being run at all times by EVERY team and therefore nullifies all of their championship titles.

Riiight. <_<

Tom Brady has no talent, and Belichick can't coach.

Riiiight.

Lets please get back on topic before this conversation gets even more unrational and down right ridiculous.

Sooooo....this tape that has them watching the coaches doing their signals in FULL VIEW of the ENTIRE WORLD automatically lets them know what plays are being run at all times by EVERY team and therefore nullifies all of their championship titles.

Riiight. <_<

Tom Brady has no talent, and Belichick can't coach.

Riiiight.

Lets please get back on topic before this conversation gets even more unrational and down right ridiculous.

They may be talented...but if there was not a tangible benefit to sideline taping, they wouldn't do it, right?

Today, we are all otaku.

I'm not going to get into this whole debate again, cause I really don't have the energy for it, but I'll restate the facts for you people one more time.

1. The Patriots were caught videotaping excessively in the first half of the first game of this season. Since then, there has been zero proof of any wrongdoing.

2. There is zero proof that the Patriots did this before this season. There have been zero connections between this wrongdoing, or any other wrongdoing, and their three Super Bowl championships. The championships should be in no way tainted.

3. There is precedent around the league for this type of taping (see: Jets). The Patriots aren't the be-all end-all of stepping over the line.

You just put the nail in the coffin before you could even keep going. THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING. Why do these debates have to totally get stretched out and stuff? It doesnt matter that they havent been caught since then. BOTTOM LINE: PATS VIDEOTAPED. PATS CHEATED. Sure, the Jets also cheated. But so did the Pats. Nuff said.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived