2007-2008 NFL Conference Champions Gear?

ericcartman19

LOL, it's always funny to see the Pats fans so quickly respond to the smallest mention of them cheating (which they did in fact do). If it's not that big of a deal, just let it go.

I think it just eats at them that all their recent success has been permanently tainted. They have been proven to have cheated, likely did in the past (such as at GB last year), and will continue to use the results of that cheating/spying for the next few years.

Must be embarassing to be a Pats fan these days. Just pathetic. The truth hurts, but in the end, it's the truth, so deal with it.

I was going to post earlier petitioning non-Pats fans to stop bringing up the whole SpyGate thing, but it's just too damn funny continually reading the myriad excuses that Pats fans come up with.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

so um...how about those conference championship shirts?

Well, two of them are presumably going to end up going to kids in Third World countries, so that's something.

And of the two that don't, one of those teams will have their "Super Bowl XLII Champions" shirts going instead.

Of course, while charity is all fine and dandy, all four teams are now vying to be the one team that doesn't have to donate either of their shirts.

CCSLC signature.png

Pittsburgh Steelers, 5 Time Super Bowl Champion

New England Patriots, 3 Time Super Bowl Champion

B) owned

...please...dont....the steelers have nothing to do with this...you say that and...

Green Bay Packers, 11 Time NFL Champion

Chicago Bears, 8 Time NFL Champion

Cleveland Browns, 4 Time AAFC Champion, 4 Time NFL Champion

Pittsburgh Steelers, 5 Time NFL Champion

New England Patriots, 1 Time AFL Champion, 3 Time NFL Champion

B) owned

Looks more like selective history recollection to me...

and theres no arguing that (different amount of difficulty of winning in the different eras aside, wins still count as wins....the steelers sucked before the 70's)

Note to all steelers fans: Never bring steelers acomplishments into an argument unrelated to them...its part of the reason all Steelers fans are often percieved as homerist :censored:s (as opposed to the minority that really are).

Then again, mad mac isnt innocent here either, the packers, browns, and bears achievments are also irrelivent to the actual discussion, or intended discussion going on in this thread.

oBIgzrL.png

Yeah, especially when they never saw a tape, and the New York Jets video taped a Patriots game the year before.

Even if I lived in a state that had no NFL team, and I didn't like a team, I would still be saying "cheaters" because there is proof. Hines Ward and a few other Steelers players have even said it.

Now if the Patriots won without cheating, that would be a different story. I would be ok with them winning 3 Super Bowls.

Sooooo....this tape that has them watching the coaches doing their signals in FULL VIEW of the ENTIRE WORLD automatically lets them know what plays are being run at all times by EVERY team and therefore nullifies all of their championship titles.

Riiight. <_<

Tom Brady has no talent, and Belichick can't coach.

Riiiight.

Lets please get back on topic before this conversation gets even more unrational and down right ridiculous.

They may be talented...but if there was not a tangible benefit to sideline taping, they wouldn't do it, right?

If that so called tangible benefit totally eraticates three Super Bowl championships....then I can understand why people would be up in arms.

This is like comparing someone caught rolling through a stop sign to being caught driving while intoxicated. Both against the law, but in no way equal in severity in any way.

They didn't put a microphone in the visiting team lockers people, they taped the opposing team's coached giving signals. The coaches were in full public view, giving coded signals. Hey, if they can figure out the coded signals, more power to them. Signals have been stolen for years in every sport. Until recently, many football teams have been in the booth with binoculars attempting to read the opposing team's coach's lips when he called plays (hence why they hold the clip board over their mouths) So should we cancel out other Super Bowl Champions because of that? :rolleyes:

Again, this is a pretty ridiculous conversation. I'm still boggled by why its such a big deal. It has been dealt with and stopped. Not mention the fact that many other teams have been doing the very same thing, INCLUDING the Jets who did it prior to the Pats in previous ball games.

As much as I wanna, NOT GON' DO IT!!! I mean look at the gear. That is until Sunday night haha!!!

Same here brother. I talked CRAZY s**t to a Bears fan last month and I learned my lesson...

Yeah, especially when they never saw a tape, and the New York Jets video taped a Patriots game the year before.

Even if I lived in a state that had no NFL team, and I didn't like a team, I would still be saying "cheaters" because there is proof. Hines Ward and a few other Steelers players have even said it.

Now if the Patriots won without cheating, that would be a different story. I would be ok with them winning 3 Super Bowls.

Sooooo....this tape that has them watching the coaches doing their signals in FULL VIEW of the ENTIRE WORLD automatically lets them know what plays are being run at all times by EVERY team and therefore nullifies all of their championship titles.

Riiight. <_<

Tom Brady has no talent, and Belichick can't coach.

Riiiight.

Lets please get back on topic before this conversation gets even more unrational and down right ridiculous.

They may be talented...but if there was not a tangible benefit to sideline taping, they wouldn't do it, right?

If that so called tangible benefit totally eraticates three Super Bowl championships....then I can understand why people would be up in arms.

This is like comparing someone caught rolling through a stop sign to being caught driving while intoxicated. Both against the law, but in no way equal in severity in any way.

They didn't put a microphone in the visiting team lockers people, they taped the opposing team's coached giving signals. The coaches were in full public view, giving coded signals. Hey, if they can figure out the coded signals, more power to them. Signals have been stolen for years in every sport. Until recently, many football teams have been in the booth with binoculars attempting to read the opposing team's coach's lips when he called plays (hence why they hold the clip board over their mouths) So should we cancel out other Super Bowl Champions because of that? :rolleyes:

Again, this is a pretty ridiculous conversation. I'm still boggled by why its such a big deal. It has been dealt with and stopped. Not mention the fact that many other teams have been doing the very same thing, INCLUDING the Jets who did it prior to the Pats in previous ball games.

Look...even I'm tired of going through this time and time again-so I'll just say that their Super Bowl victories were close enough that the cheating may have provided the needed margin for victory.

I suggest you study up on SigInt methods to understand why the Patriots recording each signal on replayable, zoomable, audio-linked media is a big deal.

Oh and the Jets taped from the endzone stands-so it's not like they could tell what Belichick was signaling; they certainly couldn't hear him. Sideline taping is different in that regard. There's a reason one is verbotten by the NFL, and the other isn't.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Personally I'm just tired because it's been run into the ground.

What's next? Got any Bill Clinton oral sex jokes for us while we're hitting things at the height of their relevance?

You ARE the weakest link... GOODBYE!

B) owned

...please...dont....the steelers have nothing to do with this...you say that and...

B) owned

and theres no arguing that (different amount of difficulty of winning in the different eras aside, wins still count as wins....the steelers sucked before the 70's)

Note to all steelers fans: Never bring steelers acomplishments into an argument unrelated to them...its part of the reason all Steelers fans are often percieved as homerist :censored:s (as opposed to the minority that really are).

Then again, mad mac isnt innocent here either, the packers, browns, and bears achievments are also irrelivent to the actual discussion, or intended discussion going on in this thread.

Yeah. Who gives a crap about pre Super Bowl championships. The current NFL championship game is the Super Bowl. It is much harder to win now than back before the Super Bowl and that was years and years ago.

B) owned

B) owned

Yeah. Who gives a crap about pre Super Bowl championships. The current NFL championship game is the Super Bowl. It is much harder to win now than back before the Super Bowl and that was years and years ago.

......but the steelers did kinda suck up until the 70's......

oBIgzrL.png

B) owned

B) owned

Which is why everything up to that point is irrelevant, obviously.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

B) owned

B) owned

Note to all steelers fans: Never bring steelers acomplishments into an argument unrelated to them...its part of the reason all Steelers fans are often percieved as homerist :censored: s (as opposed to the minority that really are).

Which is why everything up to that point is irrelevant, obviously.

which means the NFL didn't start until 1967 in cartmans eyes

Archived