Patriots logo I found.

BuddyLane

I just don't see why this logo brings out so much disdain from everyone. I've loved it since the day it was introduced.

I'll grant that it's worlds better than Hikin' Pat. But it just doesn't fit on a football helmet, and that's a major design flaw. Doesn't help that they put it so far back.

Horizontal logos can work - the Broncos' logo is about the only thing I like in their identity package - but this one just doesn't.

I'm not sure if the logo has moved farther back over the years but it seems like its in the same place its always been. I personally don't think it is too horizontal. Its no more horizontal than the Titans, Bills, Seahawks, or Vikings. Those all work, so why doesn't the Pats logo work? The red stripes are meant to drift slightly behind the helmet. Thats part of the look. I guess maybe you might not like the look, but to say that it doesn't fit on a helmet isn't accurate.

Its fits quite nicely actually. The emphasis is on the larger darker head of the Patriot, which is anchored towards the front of the helmet. The red stripes grow smaller and lighter looking towards the back of the helmet. It kind of mimics a flag waving (which I think was a nice subtle touch)

I've always liked the logo, and completely hated that idiotic looking Patriot center guy that adorned their helmets during the not so special years of Patriot history that most fans care to forget.

I guess in the end you either love this logo or hate it.

That logo, combined with possibly a wordmark with it and some different color touch-ups, would be sweeeeeeet! I still think that it is a great looking logo, It just needs some touches and it is golden. As for the Flying Elvis, I hate the Patriots so I really don't care.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I fail to see why this logo wouldn't work on a helmet. I have seen a few people make that statement, but with no reason. Yes, it is busy and needs a touch up. If that were done it would be sweet.

As for the Patriots current logo. I think it has always looked like a decapitated head that was thrown from the executioners block. There is no life to it. Its really sad. The uniforms are sharp, but that head needs some life.

Bengalssuck.jpg

I fail to see why this logo wouldn't work on a helmet. I have seen a few people make that statement, but with no reason. Yes, it is busy and needs a touch up. If that were done it would be sweet.

As for the Patriots current logo. I think it has always looked like a decapitated head that was thrown from the executioners block. There is no life to it. Its really sad. The uniforms are sharp, but that head needs some life.

Stop hating on the Patriots! You're just jealous of their success!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The color combo looks that of the Prussian/German Imperial Army fo 1775 - but I like the overall look of the logo.

Really quite nice - Great find. Sometimesy you find a diamond when sifting through the rocks.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The color combo looks that of the Prussian/German Imperial Army fo 1775 - but I like the overall look of the logo.

Really quite nice - Great find. Sometimesy you find a diamond when sifting through the rocks.

WOW that is one of the most obscure refferences I have ever heard LOL but after I looked it up,,it was spot on.

"Jealous of their success?" What????? I was talking about their logo. I never said I hated the Patriots!!! Please stick to the subject matter.

Thank you.

Bengalssuck.jpg

"Jealous of their success?" What????? I was talking about their logo. I never said I hated the Patriots!!! Please stick to the subject matter.

Thank you.

He's being sarcastic, because when HE is the one challenging all things Patriots...that is the response he gets.

I got the joke....and I hate to admit it, but it made me laugh just a little bit.

Thank you.

He's being sarcastic, because when HE is the one challenging all things Patriots...that is the response he gets.

I got the joke....and I hate to admit it, but it made me laugh just a little bit.

Al righty then. I don't see the joke, but I'll take your word for it.

Bengalssuck.jpg

This was definitely created for George Mason.

The star on the hat matches the star in the current logo.

I don't think so. I spoke to the guy who created it and it was just a logo he put together. He has a number of cool logos on istockphoto.com.

Pardon, I didn't hear you... say that again please.

patriot1.jpg

I was surfing the net yesterday when I found this logo on istockphoto.com. There are some pretty cool logos there. Just wanted to see if anyone else checks out that site.

Thanks.

Buddy

George Mason should pick that up. I like that logo.

Me, too.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived