Kewp's Football(Soccer) Project

kewp80

D.C. United

This will be my second football(soccer) concept posted in two days. So why not go ahead and start a project? Ok, sounds cool to me...

Now, I wont be doing one everyday, and the teams will be pretty much chosen at random. Also, sometimes I'll update the kits, sometimes I'll update the badge, sometimes I'll do a complete overhaul. Depends on what I think would look best for the specific team.

If you guys want to see a specific team then let me know. No promises on whether or not I'll actually do it, but stating some ideas on a certain team may just give me some ideas of my own. So don't be afraid to request a team and voice your opinions on how to make them look better.

So anyway, I'll stop rambling and unveil my second set.

My second MLS team in the project, the LA Galaxy. With Seattle coming into the league next year, they will more than likely go with some shade of green in their identity. However, with all the navy in the league already, I just had to return to the forest green and yellow look for the galaxy.

All I really did was update the badge a little with the old colors and a new font. Also updated the kits with the new colors, but decided not to go too back into the past, and kept the diagonal stripe and yellow home kits out.

So, yeah, nothing too major here. Looking forward to hearing some C&C and possibly some new ideas from you guys too.

UPDATE BELOW

Galaxy_Identity.png

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Your template is outdated. In fact, the Galaxy switched to a more current template (Onore) this season, so going back wouldn't really make much sense.

From a design standpoint, I'm just not feelin' the all green kit. I'd do either yellow tops with green bottoms or green tops with white bottoms.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Your template is outdated. In fact, the Galaxy switched to a more current template (Onore) this season, so going back wouldn't really make much sense.

From a design standpoint, I'm just not feelin' the all green kit. I'd do either yellow tops with green bottoms or green tops with white bottoms.

I know the template is outdated. It's the only one that is available out there. I'd love to find the newer style templates, but I don't know where to find them.

Check out my music!

The LA ones are great - I love the color change. I was sorry to see LA switch to that blue - the green and gold looks great.

Great work - even though your a MU fan. Rock-Chalk-Jayhawk Go KU!!! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

An update!

Traced their current kit style to make a new template(although it looks much like Gordie's because of it). Hopefully I'll get some more styles and different makers done as I roll on with this project.

Anyway, with the new template comes other changes. Most notably the clash kit went from all green(which I wasn't feeling so hot on myself) to the yellow shirts and green shorts look.

Kinda rushed this update so somethings are missing. Such as the badge and number on the shorts.

Galaxy_Identity2.png

Check out my music!

Two things: 1. Is this the Jamaican National Team? and 2. How does one go about producing those jersey piping illustrations when making a uniform?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived