This year's Pro Football HOF finalists

infrared41

I just don't think he gets a rubber stamp during his first few years of eligibility.

I don't know how it works so I may be off base here but I don't think Taglibue should be included in the same process as the players. I'd hate to see Art Monk or Darrell Green not get in this year because Tagliabue's candidacy knocked them out. I know they have to elect 4 and it can't be more than 7. So does anyone know if Tagliabue counts towards the 7 or is he different?

BB52Big.jpg

I just don't think he gets a rubber stamp during his first few years of eligibility.

I don't know how it works so I may be off base here but I don't think Taglibue should be included in the same process as the players. I'd hate to see Art Monk or Darrell Green not get in this year because Tagliabue's candidacy knocked them out. I know they have to elect 4 and it can't be more than 7. So does anyone know if Tagliabue counts towards the 7 or is he different?

Nope, they're all lumped in together if I recall, though there is a veteran's committee (or equivalent) that handles some aspect of the induction process.

nav-logo.png

Nope, they're all lumped in together if I recall, though there is a veteran's committee (or equivalent) that handles some aspect of the induction process.

So a deserving player could get screwed in order to elect a former commissioner. That's bull- :censored:. They need to fix that.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived