Patriots Red Alternate Concept

bohob

I always liked their red unis. Growing up in the 1970s, that was their home unis. This should be their current alts - not those darn aluminum foil unis they have now - but then again, that my opinion, and I am correct. :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

We've seen this concept time in and time out, so it really isn't anything new. I doubt any Patriots would want the red jerseys back, as they symbolize when the team was basically nothing.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I believe somebody shopped a game-photo of the pats wearing a red alt, and it looked great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think it looks sharp. I'd probably make the shoulder stripes the nautical blue, but then again that may make them look like the Texans' alts. I'd also play around with some striping on the socks. Very well done, though.

Does the blue line on the sides of the jerseys indicate side panelling?

Sigs are for sissies.

Looks good, well executed, and it looks like it wasn't rushed.

Now, the countdown to the first person complaining about the whole "red is for the English" argument.

VmWIn6B.png

I think it looks sharp. I'd probably make the shoulder stripes the nautical blue, but then again that may make them look like the Texans' alts. I'd also play around with some striping on the socks. Very well done, though.

Does the blue line on the sides of the jerseys indicate side paneling?

Yeah. The side panels are blue. Also, I figured silver shoulder stripes because it matches the helmet and pants.

Archived