NHL Alternates Project-Anahiem Ducks

Colorado Avalanche

I'm starting a new project. Sence the NHL season is half way through and next season is the return of the Alternates. I will try and give each team a different look. I will me doing this in A-Z sorry Capitals fans you will have to wait. First off are the Anahiem Ducks.

The Ducks have two years ago changed there face. With a new logo and new name getting rid off the Mighty in there name. When you see alot of these Ducks concepts they involve the bronze as the main color. At first I was going to use White as the main color in the center of the jersey. After I tested different colors I felt this was right.

Anahiem Ducks Alternate-

ducksss.jpg

I think it turned out well...Please tell me what to change or ideas about the jersey.

Next up the Thrashers. What would you like to see?

,CA

Update 1-jersey in orange and cleaned up

ducksss2.jpg

Update 2- orange jersey with White,Bronze,Black Stripe

ducksss3.png

smythdp1.jpgtruro.gif

Yea sorry I was trying to keep it looking good but ... yea. It's kinda hard with that square paint block on paint but o well.

Thanks

,CA

Pencil tool and line tool are your friends.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I think it turned out well...Please tell me what to change or ideas about the jersey.

Well, that makes one of us....

Seriously, you could have taken more than 5 minutes and made something that doesn't look so sloppy. Instead, you made some random, crappy monstrosity.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Yeah the design has potential but you need to work with photoshop or something to have positive feedback here.

o really. cuz i see people do some fine work, and get good feedback using ms paint.

A way to prevent negative feedback is by not being lazy, and taking time to work on ur concepts.

Yeah the design has potential but you need to work with photoshop or something to have positive feedback here.

Bull****! I made these with Paint:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=55548

And there are many respected members here who use only paint. As sharp said, It's all about how much you actually care and how much effort you're willing to put in, because that jersey looks like crap but could be so much better with a little effort.

Archived