Williamsport Crosscutters Unveil New Logos

Brian in Boston

There's something about the eyes....they say psycho lumberjack to me...

He does look as if he's in a murderous trance.

Not only that, but the wordmark looks like a bloody saw....

Now that you mention it, the red should be on the top of the blade. The bottom is where the teeth are, and thus would not be painted.

20082614447.png

That's.

Not.

Paint!!!

Seriously? My axe has some kind of red anti-rust paint on the flat bits, bare metal on the blades, but a quick Google didn't clarify for me.

Awright... someone get an ax and we'll use BallWonk as the guinea pig and demonstrate why the bottom of the blade is red...... :wacko:

It looks like Mr. Rogers grew a beard and retreated to the woods for awhile. What I mean by that is that the lumberjack looks too playful. They should've made him look more serious. Everything else is ok, but what I do love are the sleeve logos and the numbers on the jersey. Overall, I'd say a solid B-.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Well, I know that I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.... :P

I sleep all night and I work all day.

Yes, we've now had two separate references to Monty Python in connection with MiLB logos since the dawn of 2008. Who'd have thunk it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well, I know that I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.... :P

I sleep all night and I work all day.

Yes, we've now had two separate references to Monty Python in connection with MiLB logos since the dawn of 2008. Who'd have thunk it.

Haha! I've got one of those day calendars that have a "post-it" note type thing per day. It's a Monty Python one, and that skit is on one of the day things. I love it! Though I'm only 15 and have only seen a few episodes, I love it! Holy Grail is thier best movie, IMO.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived