Gwinnett Gladiators pink jerseys

hrivnak

For the weekend of February 8th through the 10th, the Gladiators will be devoting the entire weekend to raising funds for Women's Cancer Research and Awareness. We promise a weekend full of great promotions and unique ideas to generate as much attention as possible! In fact - the Gladiators will be wearing specially designed one-of-a-kind Pink-In-The-Rink jerseys throughout the weekend.

http://www.gwinnettgladiators.com/tickets/pinkintherink.asp

pitrjersey.jpg

Very solid for a pink jersey worn by men. I could handle this. Also, I really like the G-sword logo; never seen that before, as a very, very casual supporter of the team.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Very spiffy. For an event-specific one-off, this has gotta be near the tops. And that "G-sword" logo is good enough to go front-and-center on an alternate.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Don't really like how the right sleeve is completely different from the rest of the jersey. Other than that, I kinda like it.

Plus it's a great cause, and I always like it when teams and leagues do this sort of thing since my aunt is a breast cancer surviver.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

"Roughnecks" on a pink jersey? that just looks wierd. i like both of them though, the Gladiators better, VERY well done. So how long until a men's team uses pink primarily in their scheme like these? I give it a year, since teams will see how goos pink can look.

Very solid for a pink jersey worn by men. I could handle this. Also, I really like the G-sword logo; never seen that before, as a very, very casual supporter of the team.

Yeah Bret Hart pulled it off. I don't mind them since it for a good cause. I just don't see any men wearing those in Public after the game, if they are in fact for sale.

I really like it. I am a girl though, so i am kind of biased towards pink lol. I love the gladiators! My (sort of) hometown team. They're the closest pro team to where I live, until the Gwinnett Braves move here from Richmond. Great job Glads!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived