2008 MLB BP Jerseys and Hats

Grish

I hope they change them. I hate all of the spring training uniforms. Back in the old days, they wore thier regular uniforms for spring training. I don't have them with me on my computer, but for proof I have a few pics of Mickey Mantle at spring training in Florida and the Yankees just wore thier regulars. That's what teams should do nowadays. I hate the stuff they come up with for spring training - it's non-traditional.

As for any news, I actually hav no idea. The kept the last design before the new one sfor a few years, so my guess (though it kills me to say) is that last years design will stick arouind for a small while.

I hope they change them. I hate all of the spring training uniforms. Back in the old days, they wore thier regular uniforms for spring training. I don't have them with me on my computer, but for proof I have a few pics of Mickey Mantle at spring training in Florida and the Yankees just wore thier regulars. That's what teams should do nowadays. I hate the stuff they come up with for spring training - it's non-traditional.

As for any news, I actually hav no idea. The kept the last design before the new one sfor a few years, so my guess (though it kills me to say) is that last years design will stick arouind for a small while.

heres your reason why: $$$

I am old enough to remember the days of pre-spring training uniforms....

Archived