UConn Huskies Football Field

hartfordwhalers2k8

rentschlerfieldvm8.th.png

Ok, my first ever concept was redesigning UConn's football field, at Rentschler. I decided that a Rentschler Field playing surface would be fun to do for a smaller first project. The block C is still the main logo, but I also tried creating a logo for our 5th year in the Big East for football next year. I have no problem with the current design, just that the actual grass always looks burned out and it has a bunch of divots in it. I did this just to get started and this is in no way good at all. I acknowledge that. I did make a jersey concept which I will also post soon that I did much better and looks better. I am using Paint, which makes it that much more challenging, but I didn't just cut and paste random images from Google, I actually tried to make something happen and work at making something decent. Not sure if this is decent, but at least I tried. :lol:

uconn2.pngliverpoolfc.png

The one thing I would change is the lettering the end zone to white and keep it straight not arched. Other then that looks alright and like the use of the Husky logo on the field. They need to use that logo more for football without over doing it.

I agree with CTfanDan - the Conn. Text needs to be straight - no arch. The Huskie logo is squewed & distorted. It doesn't look right.

You could do alternating endzones, with Huskies and the dog mascot in one endzone & Conn. text in the other. But that's a matter of taste. The "C" at mid field looks great.

Overall - nice work :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived