Viking Ship logo

BucsBoy02

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd adjust the dragon so it doesn't have eyes like that. Make it's face all about shadows. Like the flying elvis, there's no pupils, just implied shadow.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

IMO - I like them with the dragon head on the bow - Awesome!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

this is great work, but i'd really like to see an "original" sail - the borrowed sail just doesn't work for me and you've obviously got the talent to pull something original off...make it happen :)

Yeah, I really was just dinkin around with the bucs logo and ended up with this. Didn't really put to much thought into the sail. Altho now that you mention it I'll try my hand at reworking my own sail into it.

I love em, but shouldn't the gray be replaced with yellow for the Minnesota Vikings?

Or was this just a general viking logo and I just made myself look dumb? Lol.

Haha nah, I'm using the colors of my local high school, Purple & White (main colors) and silver/gray(accent)

Rough edit with a new sail. And Original with sail tatter toned down.

Aship2.png

this is great work, but i'd really like to see an "original" sail - the borrowed sail just doesn't work for me and you've obviously got the talent to pull something original off...make it happen :)

Yeah, I really was just dinkin around with the bucs logo and ended up with this. Didn't really put to much thought into the sail. Altho now that you mention it I'll try my hand at reworking my own sail into it.

I love em, but shouldn't the gray be replaced with yellow for the Minnesota Vikings?

Or was this just a general viking logo and I just made myself look dumb? Lol.

Haha nah, I'm using the colors of my local high school, Purple & White (main colors) and silver/gray(accent)

Rough edit with a new sail. And Original with sail tatter toned down.

Aship2.png

I like the one on the right better. They both look great, but the one on the left looks like the sides are being blown but not the top.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived