deleted...

TCOR32

Why is this necessary - not to sound ugly/mean - but at the top of the screen there is a link to Chris' logo site.

Note the "Chris Creamer Sports Logos" on the blue bar. Just click on it, then pick your catagory, team and then logo.

Sorry, just keeping things simple. Kinda nice to have that site.

Best logo: Packers, Yankees, Lakers, Habs, Blackhawks, Manchester United, Colts, NJ Devils, and Cowboys. You don't need to be elaborate. These are simple and eye appealing - IMO.

My favorite logos are Utah's drum and feather logo, The Braves tomahawk logo, and I also liked the unused logo for the New Hampshire Primaries baseball team (later renamed Fisher Cats). As far as classic logos go, the Yankees "NY", the Brooklyn Dodger "B" (would go for the Sox, too) , the Colts' horseshoe and the Packers "G" are the best.

That's my 500th post! YAY!!!

I knew this was going to happen, getting flamed on. Anyway, thought it would fun to share what your favorite logos look like, with quick link to click on and goes "oh yeah, that old logo! I thought he/she meant the current logo."

Oh well...

The thought crossed my mind that this sounds like the guy who decided to rob a donut place with the police station right next door! "I thought I might get caught, but oh well!" *lol* I'm just teasing you.

I knew this was going to happen, getting flamed on. Anyway, thought it would fun to share what your favorite logos look like, with quick link to click on and goes "oh yeah, that old logo! I thought he/she meant the current logo."

Oh well...

If you got flamed on for anything, it should be the horrid misuse of the comments function on that Lions logo page.

Archived