Philadelphia Phillies

T Stoke

Those aren't odd colors - just retro. I remember those colors when they Played the KC Royals in the 1980 World Series.

Nice concept!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Those aren't odd colors - just retro. I remember those colors when they Played the KC Royals in the 1980 World Series.

Nice concept!

old not odd haha

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Except that light blue was never one of the Phillies colors. Saying that light blue was one of their "old" colors would be like saying that gray is one of their current colors, and that their current logo should feature it behind the bell.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ok, typically I ignore these recolor threads, but I've got to say that this looks really sharp.

I've always liked maroon as a color and I think it could be used. Its hard to reproduce correctly at times because you have a pinker hue, a browner hue, and everything in between, but dispite that, I'd welcome a change to this color scheme. I've only seen it used a couple times, even at the high school level, and I think it looks really sharp.

Archived