Patriots Concept

hartfordwhalers2k8

This one is just a joke and not to be taken seriously as an offense against New England. Yes, I hate the Patriots, but while watching UConn beat up Marquette today, I whipped this up. I will not take credit for the logo because I did not make it. This logo has been floating around since September and I want to shake the hand of the person who first made it. The Baird name on the back of the jersey is one of the people who claim to have invented the video camera, Scotland's own John Logie Baird. So, my second jersey concept is in honor of the Patriots.

patriots2dd5.png

patriotszn5.png

This one is just a joke and not to be taken seriously as an offense against New England. Yes, I hate the Patriots, but while watching UConn beat up Marquette today, I whipped this up. I will not take credit for the logo because I did not make it. This logo has been floating around since September and I want to shake the hand of the person who first made it. The Baird name on the back of the jersey is one of the people who claim to have invented the video camera, Scotland's own John Logie Baird. So, my second jersey concept is in honor of the Patriots.

patriots2dd5.png

patriotszn5.png

This is an unfunny joke. It is also stupid.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Patriot haters all around the world are rejoicing outside with bonfires right now haha!! I freaking love it! If you don't mind, one of these days I may ask you if I can use the wordmark for something goofy haha great work!

You take this board and concepts a little too seriously. Nearly every one of your posts has (multiple) explanation points in it. Go ride a bike or something.

Archived