Patriots Concept

hartfordwhalers2k8

This one is just a joke and not to be taken seriously as an offense against New England. Yes, I hate the Patriots, but while watching UConn beat up Marquette today, I whipped this up. I will not take credit for the logo because I did not make it. This logo has been floating around since September and I want to shake the hand of the person who first made it. The Baird name on the back of the jersey is one of the people who claim to have invented the video camera, Scotland's own John Logie Baird. So, my second jersey concept is in honor of the Patriots.

patriots2dd5.png

patriotszn5.png

uconn2.pngliverpoolfc.png

Oh heck...IBTL.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Patriot haters all around the world are rejoicing outside with bonfires right now haha!! I freaking love it! If you don't mind, one of these days I may ask you if I can use the wordmark for something goofy haha great work!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I've seen the logo before, but I still find it halirous. 1 game away from a perfect season now!

EDIT: I just realized this is my 100th post. Yay for me!

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

This one is just a joke and not to be taken seriously as an offense against New England. Yes, I hate the Patriots, but while watching UConn beat up Marquette today, I whipped this up. I will not take credit for the logo because I did not make it. This logo has been floating around since September and I want to shake the hand of the person who first made it. The Baird name on the back of the jersey is one of the people who claim to have invented the video camera, Scotland's own John Logie Baird. So, my second jersey concept is in honor of the Patriots.

patriots2dd5.png

patriotszn5.png

This is an unfunny joke. It is also stupid.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Patriot haters all around the world are rejoicing outside with bonfires right now haha!! I freaking love it! If you don't mind, one of these days I may ask you if I can use the wordmark for something goofy haha great work!

You take this board and concepts a little too seriously. Nearly every one of your posts has (multiple) explanation points in it. Go ride a bike or something.

Archived