THE GOAL

Bruins4Life

So I was reading John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Address at some point and time a few years back, not sure why, I think I just stumbled across it, and a part of it really struck me that some of the things he said would be perfect for a Bruins wallpaper for their playoff run. And so I made the wallpaper and it came out great, unlike the B's playoff run that year!! So again stumbling across some old files I had found on a disc in my desk, I found the old wallpaper and decided to update it but for all hockey fans. And that is exactly what I present for your enjoyment today! I hope hockey fans everywhere love this wallpaper!

So without any further blah, blah, blah, here it is...

http://bruins4life.deviantart.com/art/The-Goal-75214717

The_Goal_by_Bruins4Life.jpg

And a Widescreen version for those in need...

thegoalwidescreenxv1.jpg

WOW! That is incredible! that quote is perfect, and JFK is also my favorite president so of course i'm gonna love it. Great, great, great work here. And I can't get over how much I love that quote. My only nitpick is that the Bruins logo should be somewhere on there if you are using it for the Bruins. Great work, though, man!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

WOW! That is incredible! that quote is perfect, and JFK is also my favorite president so of course i'm gonna love it. Great, great, great work here. And I can't get over how much I love that quote. My only nitpick is that the Bruins logo should be somewhere on there if you are using it for the Bruins. Great work, though, man!

No no...I made one some time ago (like 4 years) for the Bruins at that time, but for my new updated one I left it teamless so as everyone could use it without it being team specific! That way i would have to me 30 of them!! lol

Damd sweet - with that kind of inspiration, I'd be nuts not to put it on the back of our football t-shirts next year.

Bruins4life - thanks, I don't want you to feel as if I am stealing your thunder. Just the other day I was speaking to

my coaches and we discussed, amoung other things, what to put on our shirts. The coaches were all given a task of

coming up with some quote that would be our motivator for next year. I appaul you inspiration Mr. Bruins4Life !!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived