Logo Tattoos

Discogod

got it last night

DSCF0187.jpg

I don't think this is really his. C'mon...LA Galaxy on your sig and avatar and you get a Houston tatt??? No Loyalty...Beckham smites you!

LMAO!

I looked at the pic really quickly and thought to myself "holy siht! that guys has a tatoo of Houston Dynamo on his A$$!!!!!"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...

I got this a few weeks ago (the picture was when it was pretty fresh, hence the redness):

581481_3707422484827_1253496522_33627441_272059397_n.jpg

The star and "Minnesota" are parts of the Minnesota Stars FC logo. The cloud is from our supporter group, the Dark Clouds.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think logo tattoos are boring and not creative. No offense to anyone who gets one. I love my teams too, but I want to think of a less-obvious way to represent them. Which is why I haven't gotten it yet because I'm trying to find that method.

Now the one Summo posted is great. The logo is shaded and surrounded by extra accents with the 3D helmet and arrow underneath. Looks great.

bufg.png

original.jpg

terrible+eagles+tattoo.jpg

New_New_Tattoos_006_display_image.jpg

Good for these guys who are umm, bold enough to have their favorite team forever plastered on their bodies. Not quite sure if it takes balls, beers, or both to follow through with it. As for me, I just stick with breaking out a team t-shirt or cap to show my allegiance. B)

6uXNWAo.png

The tribal Walter Payton tramp stamp/Coca-Cola PJs combo might be the single most unattractive thing I've ever seen. Her poor children

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The tribal Walter Payton tramp stamp/Coca-Cola PJs combo might be the single most unattractive thing I've ever seen. Her poor children

Let's not forget the shout outs to (I assume) Urlacher & Devin Hester at each end ^_^

My poor eyes...

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Let's not forget the shout outs to (I assume) Urlacher & Devin Hester at each end ^_^

My poor eyes...

The silly thing didn't even get the proper number fonts.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived